Why Study in Australia
Enlight deals with wide range of Australian Universities, colleges and TAFE Institutes. We offer all services from selection of the course till the visa process in our offices. All our services are FREE of charge to students. You will have an opportunity to meet your university officials who will provide you with the right options of courses at our local offices. Visit and view the university visits to book your appointment now.
- Australia has emerged as one of the most favorable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education
- Australia has the third largest number of International students after USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Flexible degree programs as well as short term industry relevant programs are available
- There is something for everyone. Australia is known for its pathway options that lead to undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Hence students, who have not done well in their year 12 or even in graduation, still have options to study further.
- Australian Education is recognized globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- The Education Industry is highly regulated by the Australian Government through initiatives taken such as ESOS Act and CRICOS.
- Cities like Melbourne and Sydney are voted amongst the most livable cities in the world and offer a fabulous destination for International students to stay in
- Excellent prospects and opportunity to get work after completion of course
- Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics
Why Apply through Enlight
- Study Overseas Global deals with wide range of Australian Universities, Colleges and TAFE Institutes
- All the universities and colleges we represent are recognized worldwide
- We provide impartial, professional advice to our students as our motto is 'QUALITY ADVISE FOR QUALITY EDUCATION'
- We conduct special interactive counseling session with the students on Admission and visa guidelines
- Our counselors are trained and professionally qualified to provide comprehensive and unbiased overseas education counseling to the students in selecting the appropriate course to the best possible University and Institution
- We have the track record of having highest student visa success rate
- We have 12 offices spread across India and all our services are FREE of cost to students. We provide the servicers and assistance.
We are the member of Association of Australian Education Representative in India (AAERI)
- Course and university selection
- Application submission
- Offer acceptance
- Visa counseling
- Tuition fee payment
- Pre Departure Orientation
Institution List in Australia
- AIH Higher Education
- Bond University
- Bond university (English language institute)
- Centre of English Training (CET) - University of Sydney
- Charles Darwin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University Brisbane Campus
- James Cook University- State of Queensland (Townsville/Cairns)
- Kangan Institute
- Kaplan-Bradford College
- Kaplan-Murdoch Institute of Technology
- La Trobe University
- Le Cordon Bleu
- Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Murdoch University
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Australian TESOL Training Centre
- Centre for English Language in the UNISA-CELUSA
- Curtin College
- Deakin college
- Edith Cowan College
- English Darwin
- Eynesbury International
- Griffith College
- Latrobe Melbourne
- Latrobe University Sydney Campus
- South Australian Institute of Business Technology
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
- RMIT University
- SAE Institute
- Sarina Russo School Australia
- Australian National University College
- Charles Sturt University Study Centres
- Embassy English
- Flinders International Study Centre
- Taylors Senior College
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Sydney Film School
- The University of Sydney
- Union Institute of Language (ELICOS - JCU Townsville)
- University of Wollongong
- UWS College
- Western Sydney University
Application Process and Deadlines in Australia
The Application process generally is the same for most of the Universities however it may vary slightly from one University to other.
Enlight assists the students to compile and process all the necessary documents to be sent to the Universities & Institutes. Our Counselor will inform the student as soon as an offer letter is sent from the University. The Universities generally take approximately 2 days to 4 weeks to respond and to process an application. Hence we advise the student to apply as soon as possible.
The documents required for the admissions and for the assessment are- mark sheets and passing certificates of previous studies, work experience letters (if applicable), reference letters, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score card to assess English proficiency, ID pages of passport. Additional documents (Statement of purpose and CV) can be asked by the counselor if required depending on the course you have selected.
With the implementation of new process under Streamlined Visa Processing a student is required to submit certain documents like Student Eligibility Checklist, Financial Declaration Form, Pre Visa assessment Form at the time of submitting the application for admission. Incorrect or incomplete checklists will not be processed by the universities and may lead to delay in processing your applications. Your counselor will provide you all the forms and will submit the same to the University for the Assessment.
Deadlines & Intakes: Australia generally has two intakes in a year i.e. February/March and July/ August, however some universities offer courses in September/ October as well. Some courses like Nursing Teaching, Physiotherapy have only one intake in a year hence we advise the students to apply well in advance to start their admission and visa process so that all the process could be completed on time.
Cost of Studying in Australia
University Foundation Studies:
Such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses - A$9,000 to 14,000 a year
- Bachelor Degree, such as courses in arts, business, economics and law
A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Laboratory-based Bachelor Degree: Such as science and engineering courses
A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Graduate Certificates/ Graduate Diplomas -
A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
- Masters/ Doctoral Degree -
A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
Vocational education and training
Certificates I IV/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma - A$5,000 to 20,000 a year
Studying and Living in Australia
Australia is a land of diversity and culture. Living in a different country can be very different and your lifestyle will undoubtedly change. To help you adapt to Australia, we have compiled this resource detailing what life in Australia is like
Climate: Australia is often referred to as a land of diversity in terms of climate, from tropical rainforests, to golden beaches, to sparse deserts, to vast grazing lands to the rich coral reef, bursting with marine life.
- Summer (December to February)
- Autumn (March to May)
- Winter (June to August)
- Spring (September to November)
Accommodation-On-Campus Housing and Off-Campus Housing
On-campus housing can sometimes be hard to secure as spaces are limited. Fees will vary depending on which university you attend. Housing located off-campus are very popular among the students as you would probably group together with a group of students to either rent a house or flat with fees varying depending on your location and size of accommodation.
Transport - Buses, Trains and Subways and Taxis are the popular mode of transport.
The living expenses include food, Entertainment, domestic and international travel, telephone and internet and Incidental costs.